- Extremely Durable
- Wide Variety of Light Control
- Can be Mounted on Doors
- Noise-dampening Properties
- Can be Mounted on Doors with Glass Panes (French Doors)
- Split Panel – top portion and bottom portion operate independently of one another so you can tilt or louver the top portion open while the bottom portion remains closed and maintains privacy.
- Specialty Shapes, Cutouts, & Arches
- Hidden Tilt Bar
Solutions & Complimentary Products
- Shutters can be mounted on doors, with cutouts, for long handled doorknobs
- Panel shutters available in sliding panels, or folding
So You Know…
When opening or closing shutters, if at all possible DO NOT use the tilt bar. The tilt bar is the little piece of wood that runs vertically or up and down the shutter. Contrary to what you would naturally think it is for, this little guy simply connects the shutter slats together with small pins.
Positioned in the center of the shutter for the classic shutter look.
Discreetly positioned on the back of the panel allowing better view through.
Positioned on either the right or left side of the shutter for less interruption to the view.
Allows each section of louvers to move independently for maximum privacy control.