- Extremely Durable
- Wide Variety of Light Control
- Can be Mounted on Doors
- Noise-dampening Properties
- Can be Mounted on Doors with Glass Panes (French Doors)
- Split Panel – top portion and bottom portion operate independently of one another so you can tilt or louver the top portion open while the bottom portion remains closed and maintains privacy.
- Specialty Shapes, Cutouts, & Arches
- Hidden Tilt Bar
Solutions & Complimentary Products
- Shutters can be mounted on doors, with cutouts, for long handled doorknobs
- Panel shutters available in sliding panels, or folding
Our Custom Shutters offer traditional elegance that is made to last a lifetime. Ideal for any setting – from casual to traditional to formal – they transform ordinary windows into inspiring highlights of the home. Best of all, they are as durable as they are fashionable. Featuring UV stabilizers. Composite Shutters are moisture resistant, making them ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, saunas, and sunrooms.
So You Know…
When opening or closing shutters, if at all possible DO NOT use the tilt bar. The tilt bar is the little piece of wood that runs vertically or up and down the shutter. Contrary to what you would naturally think it is for, this little guy simply connects the shutter slats together with small pins.
Need a quote?
Give us a call!
Free In-Home or Office Consultation.
TRADITIONAL TILT BAR
Positioned in the center of the shutter for the classic shutter look.
HIDDEN REAR TILT
Discreetly positioned on the back of the panel allowing better view through.
Positioned on either the right or left side of the shutter for less interruption to the view.
Allows each section of louvers to move independently for maximum privacy control.
BI-FOLD FOR WINDOWS OR DOORS
ARCH TOP & SPECIAL SHAPES
DOOR HANDLE CUT-OUT